Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Girl Scouts are better than Boy Scouts


Seriously people, when was the last time a boy scout did anything for you? Last time i checked tying complicated knots and racing wooden cars does nothing to advance society. Girl Scouts are better than Boy Scouts. "But why?" you may ask. One word, COOKIES! Girl Scout Cookies are one of the greatest American innovations. I just picked up my order yesterday and have already eaten half a box.
Clearly this girl is as excited about Thin Mints as I am
Be it Peanut Butter Patties, Caramel deLites, or Thin Mints (which I'm pretty sure will be served at the Feast of the Lamb when God creates the New Heaven and New Earth) Girls Scout cookies are the bomb! I have no earthly idea how Girl Scouts spend the rest of their time. They could probably be killing puppies and no one would know the difference. But regardless of their actions, however nefarious, I am happy to support the Girl Scouts because their cookies make me drool.

Apparently Girl Scouts have been making cookies since 1917, when some girl in Oklahoma thought it would be a good idea to raise money. I hope this girl got a medal, because these cookies could definitely be considered a small factor in the rise of our great country to a world power during the 20th century.

Ok, so maybe I'm being a little dramatic, but these cookies are seriously really good. They're like legal crack! I read that upwards of 200 million boxes are sold per year. The numbers don't lie my friends.

So Girls Scouts of America, keep doing what you're doing! Your contributions to this country have not gone unnoticed. And Boy Scouts, step it up. For real. You've got a lot of work to do to earn my irrelevant internet kudos.

No comments:

Post a Comment