Monday, February 21, 2011

Wet Willies

I would just like to make my readers aware that the classy strip joint just west of Chapel Creek on I-30, known as "Wet Willies" has installed search lights on it's roof. This high end establishment is, no doubt, insuring that they will be visible from space in the coming months.

At first,the simply installed two standard search lights, but just recently they installed a third that burns almost as bright as the throne of God. I pass this club every night on the way home from my fiance's house and I'm not embellishing when I say this search light was visible before I even reached Aledo.

So If you ever see an abnormal glow on the horizon or hear of a downed plane west of FW due to a blinded pilot, you will know you have Willie to thank. It's people like Wet Willie and his go-get-em attitude that have made this country what it is today. What a guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment