Monday, February 28, 2011

The Best Page in the Universe

The logo for "The Best Page in the Universe"
The Best Page in the Universe

For those of you who have never visited Maddox's website, I strongly suggest you click the above link and do so. I've been reading this guys page since middle school and he's hilarious and right 80-90% of the time.

The whole premise of the site is that he writes about things/people that either piss him off of he likes and does so in hilarious fashion. He's also really smart and good at developing plausible arguments.

I also love the way he tackles hate mail and posts it on his site. I can only hope that someday I will receive hate mail and meet it with the same biting wit and sarcasm that Maddox is able to.

I don't have much else to say other than start reading this dude's site, it's seriously awesome. I'm more than happy to be giving him some free advertising. 

No comments:

Post a Comment