Thursday, March 3, 2011

Steve Howey Should Be in Every Movie

If you haven't heard of this guy, you're missing out
Steve Howey is amazing. If you've never heard of him, sprint to your nearest dvd store and buy every season of Reba you can get your hands on. This dude is hilarious and he never gets any credit for it. He's also a native Texan, so that adds about 50 points to his awesomeness scale.

Don't get me wrong, I love Jim Carrey, Will Ferrel, and all of the other staple comedians, but this dude is under used and under appreciated and I won't stand for it anymore. 

Give the guy a cameo, I don't care, just start putting him in something other than Bride Wars. The day that I see Steve Howey playing the random UPS guy in the next blockbuster film will be a very happy day of my life. 

Howey played the goofy, but good intentioned son-in-law on Reba McEntire's self titled sitcom, which by the way is freking hilarious. Don't hate, it's amazing. I wish Steve Howey was my friend.

Somebody hire this man! I don't want to watch him on some showtime drama! Pick it up people! Give credit where it's due!

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment